Reimagining the Retail Brokerage Model in the Age of Digital Disruption
This eSeminar is a recorded session of the ‘Reimagining the Retail Brokerage Model in the Age of Digital Disruption’ webinar held on 7 November 2022. You will learn about the recent trends and key challenges of digitalising in the brokerage industry, gain insights on how brokers can rethink their digital value proposition across the entire customer journey, along with tips for its implementation.
By the end of the eSeminar, you will be able to:
1. List the key challenges of digitalising in the brokerage industry
2. State how digitalising impacts each step of the customer journey
3. Describe the key operational enablers that should be considered during the implementation of digital transformation
1. Industry landscape
2. Stumbling blocks to going digital
3. The way forward
4. Implementation considerations
5. Case study
Who should attend
The eSeminar is primarily targeted at professionals working in retail brokerage firms of all sizes. Professionals involved in digital transformation may also find this eSeminar useful.
Benjamin is also a Board / Senior Advisor to various startups, and is recognised as one of Asia’s leading FinTech influencers. He sits on various Advisory and Steering Committees for HKTDC, HKSTP, and HKGCC.
Prior to founding Quinlan & Associates, Benjamin was the Head of Strategy for Deutsche Bank’s Equities business in Asia Pacific and its Investment Bank in Greater China. He has also worked at Oliver Wyman, UBS, and PwC.