[Webinar] Considerations in Launching a Digital Asset Fund
*Click here for the English session.
Digital asset funds continue to achieve strong growth last year despite crypto’s volatility. Fund managers across the globe have been working to integrate and expand their investments related to digital assets.
In this course, the speaker will share the key considerations for fund managers to successfully launch a digital asset fund.
Participants will have a better understanding on how and what to prepare for their new funds which invest in digital assets.
1. Market landscape and strategies of digital asset fund
2. Services providers (e.g., Bank, Custodian, Auditor etc)
3. Subscription and Redemption in-kind
4. AML officer & KYC process
5. Expected timeline from planning to launch
Who should attend
The course is targeted to fund managers, asset managers, fund administrators and other investment professionals
Davy has 15 years’ asset management experience in operating hedge funds and PE funds.