Business Continuity Management (Global) 2022
*This is an updated version of TERRM21002201.
One hallmark of a successful firm is the ability to plan for and effectively respond to disasters or other unexpected events. This course provides you with an overview of the benefit of Business Continuity Management (BCM) and your role and responsibilities during an emergency or major incident.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the need for BCM
- Classify the threats that can impact your firm’s operations
- Categorise the three key areas which BCM strengthens
- List the steps for establishing an effective BCM lifecycle
- Explain your BCM role and responsibilities
- BCM: An Overview
- BCM: Lifecycle
- BCM: Roles and Responsibilities