Driving Net Zero Transition - Sustainable Finance Taxonomy
This eSeminar is a recorded session of the ‘Driving Net Zero Transition - Sustainable Finance Taxonomy’ webinar held on 9 November 2022.
In this eSeminar, you will learn about what the EU taxonomy (EUT) is, its objectives and key components. You will also learn about the implications of the EUT on Asian financial markets, as well as how corporates and financial institutions can incorporate the EUT into their operations.
By the end of the webinar, you will be able to:
1. List the objectives and key components of the EUT
2. State the implications of the EUT on Asian financial markets
3. Recognise how corporates and financial institutions can apply the EUT into their operations
1. Importance of learning about the EUT
2. Objectives and key components of the EUT
3. Implications of the EUT to the Asian financial markets
4. How corporates and financial institutions can apply the EUT into their operations
Who should attend
The eSeminar is intended for banking professionals, asset managers and other financial services professionals who have had exposure to sustainable finance or climate change-related topics in finance.
Cherie has 8 years of solid corporate banking experience in international and regional banks, executed multiple sustainable finance mandates, developed regional insights on how to embed ESG / sustainability for future-driven growth and shape the evolution of markets along the value chains in parallel with the regulatory development and paradigm shift in relation to climate change and sustainable finance.