Crypto Assets Fraud – Are Civil Injunctions Effective Remedies?
This eSeminar is a recorded session of the ‘Crypto Assets Fraud – Are Civil Injunctions Effective Remedies?’ webinar held on 1 Nov 2022.
In this eSeminar, you will learn about the current legal regimes concerning asset freezing and letters of no consent (LNCs), in its relation to handling crypto asset frauds. You will also receive advice on practical steps to take if one unfortunately becomes a victim of crypto assets fraud.
By the end of the webinar, you will be able to:
1. List current regimes concerning asset freezing
2. Compare the two types of civil injunctions used in handling crypto asset frauds
3. Describe the steps to take when dealing with crypto asset frauds
1. The current legal regime concerning asset freezing
2. Notable legal case on LNCs
3. Steps to take when dealing with crypto asset frauds
4. Comparing proprietary and Mareva civil injunctions
5. Scenario illustrations
Who should attend
Asset managers, wealth managers, manager-in-charge, compliance officers, and financial practitioners who are interested in understanding more about crypto asset fraud