Personal Data Privacy Ordinance (Hong Kong) 2022
*This is an updated version of TERCR21013501.
This course provides you with an understanding of the data protection laws relevant to the Hong Kong jurisdiction and your responsibilities for protecting personal information.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of data protection laws
- Define key data protection terms
- Recognise the laws and regulations governing data protection in Hong Kong
- Name the data privacy rights of individuals
- Identify risks and propose solutions based on real-life examples that highlight the importance of data protection
- Describe the penalties for violating data protection laws
- Data Protection Laws and Principles
- Rights of Individuals
- Security Requirements
- Sharing, Using and Transferring Data
- Enforcement and Sanctions