Sanctions on Russia: Compliance Strategy
This eSeminar is a recorded session of the ‘Sanctions on Russia: Compliance Strategy’ webinar held on 28 June 2022.
In this eSeminar, you will learn about the new sanctions and export control rules put in place against Russia and Belarus brought about by Russia's invasion of Ukraine in 2022, as well as compliance strategies to deal with the aforementioned situation.
By the end of the eSeminar, you will:
1. Know the new sanctions and export control rules put in place against Russia and Belarus; and
2. Learn the appropriate compliance strategies financial institutions should implement
1. The new US and other jurisdictions’ sanctions on Russia
2. New export control rules on Russia, and
3. Compliance strategies and advice
Who should attend
Financial, legal and compliance professionals seeking to deepen their knowledge of Russian sanctions risks, senior management of licensed corporations and registered entities, auditors and academics.