[Webinar] FinTech Revolution – How Can a Financial Services Institution Adopt It?
Disruptive financial technology is moving fast and now becomes a global phenomenon. More importantly, FinTech is driving a new business model - many traditional businesses will become a FinTech whereas a technology firm will adopt new technologies to be a financial services institution. As a result, a financial institution not only has stringent rules and regulations to comply with but also competes against a low-cost, multi-service and user-friendly FinTech.
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to understand:
1. The new underlying technologies set to shape the future of finance;
2. A high-level evaluation of FinTech’s transformative effects on different businesses and the opportunities available; and
3. A strategic framework to adopt, apply and drive financial technology innovation and potential partnerships.
- How to equip your business to compete with a FinTech?
- Digital transformation of financial services.
- Why cybersecurity becomes so important?
- The integration of new Platforms, Ecosystems and Distributed Systems.
- The easy way to settle in ethical and compliant innovation.
Who should attend
The webinar is primarily targeted at compliance, IT staff and senior management such as responsible officers, managers-in-charge, directors, CIOs and CEOs of financial institutions. It is also applicable to anyone who is interested in knowing more about FinTech and RegTech.
Over the past ten+ years, she has been selected as a trainer for different organisations in the finance field, providing insight into various aspects of best practices, regulatory compliance, ethics and code of conduct and ESG. Recently, she has delivered talks on FinTech, RegTech, Crypto Tracking and Investigation to Hong Kong Police, banks and investment banks.