Practice Questions for Licensing Examination (LE) Paper 7
The practice questions were developed with the aim to help learners get familiarised with the examination question structure after learning or refreshing the subject / topics covered in the syllabus of Licensing Examination (LE) Paper 7. It also helps learners identify the areas that they should pay more attention to when they prepare for the examination.
By completing the practice questions, you will:
- get familiarised with the examination question structure
- identify the areas to pay more attention when preparing for the examination
The practice questions cover all the seven topics in LE Paper 7 syllabus.
- Unlimited attempts within 30 days after enrolment
- Each attempt - 60 questions to complete within 90 minutes limit
- All practice questions provide relevant reference to the study manual
Note: Questions are based on LE Paper 7 Study Manual v3.3 content.
Who should attend
This is relevant to those who are interested in practice answering LE Paper 7 questions.