Practice Questions for Licensing Examination (LE) Paper 1
This course is retired. If you wish to enrol in the updated version, please click here.
The practice questions were developed with the aim to help learners get familised with the examination question structure after learning or refreshing the subject / topics covered in the syllabus of Licensing Examination (LE) Paper 1. It also helps learners identify the areas that they should pay more attention to when they prepare for the examination.
Please note that this is the English version, if you wish to enrol in Traditional Chinese version, please click here.
The practice questions for other LE Papers are also available for enrolment:
Practice Questions for LE Paper 1 (Traditional Chinese)
Practice Questions for LE Paper 7 (English, Traditional Chinese)
Practice Questions for LE Paper 8 (English, Traditional Chinese)
For enquiries, please contact us via email ([email protected]) or tel. on 3120 6100.
By completing the practice questions, you will:
- get familiarised with the examination question structure
- identify the areas to pay more attention when preparing for the examination
The practice questions cover all the nine topics in LE Paper 1 syllabus.
- Unlimited attempts within 30 days after enrolment
- Each attempt - 60 questions to complete within 90 minutes limit
- All practice questions provide relevant reference to the study manual
Note: Questions are based on LE Paper 1 Study Manual v3.3 content.