Navigating the Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Landscape with Automation
This eSeminar is a recorded session of the webinar held on 20 July 2021.
The recent pandemic has led to a sudden rise in digital financial activities and resources working from home. As a result, the Anti-Money Laundering (‘AML’) landscape has become more challenging for Financial Institutions and other AML regulated entities (REs). The years ahead will be characterised by a tight budget environment where REs will need innovative yet effective ways to cut costs, and drive to improve efficiency and effectiveness in their AML and related financial crimes compliance programs. Logically, REs should explore automation, AI and machine learning techniques to achieve these goals.
In the eSeminar, the speaker covered how the pandemic has affected RE and their AML operations, and how technologies help enable AML modernisation.
By the end of the eSeminar, participants will be able to learn:
- The effects the pandemic has had on REs and their AML operations
- How advances in technologies such as AI/Machine learning enable AML modernisation
- Best practice in AML modernisation
1. Revolutionising regulatory compliance & financial crimes detection by automation
2. The effects the pandemic has had on REs and their AML operations
3. What is AI/ML? What does it mean to securities industry? How do these technologies enable a company to improve AML efficiency while reducing operational costs?
4. Best practice in AML modernisation – case study from leading local bank /virtual bank
5. Q/A session
Who should attend
Senior management, Responsible officers, Managers-in-charge of AML/CFT, Money laundering reporting officers and Compliance professionals from Licensed Corporations and REs