[Webinar] The Effective Way to Prepare For The CPWP Paper 2 Examination
The webinar is exclusively for candidates who enrolled CPWP Paper 2 examination on 26 August 2021. It aims to provide a guidance for candidates’ preparation for CPWP Paper 2 examination, especially on how to approach structured questions, by covering sample question debriefing, illustration of examination technique and strategy, analysis of candidates’ common mistakes made in the past examination session, etc.
Candidates are encouraged to read the sample question, model answer and marking guide of the Paper 2 structured question published on the “Features of Structured Question” section on the HKSI Institute’s website prior to attend this webinar.
Moreover, candidates are welcomed to raise your question regarding CPWP Paper 2 structured question via the e-form. The speakers will answer relevant questions in the webinar.
By the end of the webinar session, the participant will:
· know the overall structure of CPWP Module 1 Paper 2 Examination
· familiar with the structured questions of the CPWP Paper 2 Examination
· know the common mistakes most candidates have made
· Overall structure of CPWP Module 1 Paper 2 Examination
· Scope and format of structured questions
· Strategy of approaching structured questions
· Sample question debriefing
· Common mistakes the candidates made in the past examinations
Bernard Ho, Director, Curriculum and Examinations, HKSI Institute
Hugo Chu, Manager, Curriculum and Examinations, HKSI Institute
Who should attend
- Candidates who enrolled CPWP Module 1 Paper 2 examination (26 August 2021)
- The webinar is exclusively for candidates who enrolled CPWP Paper 2 examination on 26 August 2021. Non-candidates of the examination session for enrolment will not be accepted by the HKSI Institute.
- Candidates who wish to cancel their enrolments for the webinar, or non-candidates who enrolled the webinar, the HKSI Institute will charge a withdrawal fee of HK$100 or 40% of the training course/event fee, whichever is higher.
- Withdrawal for candidates is available up to FOUR (4) working days BEFORE the date of the webinar via the HKSI Institute Online Portal.