Meet Our Leaders
[YPC Webinar] Positioning of Hong Kong as an International Financial Centre
Mr Joseph Chan, the Under Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury (FSTB), will share how Hong Kong is positioned as a leading international financial centre of Asia, as well as highlight the Government's related policies. There will be an exchange session where Mr Chan will take questions from the audience.
Highlights of his sharing:
- Core competitiveness of Hong Kong as an international financial centre
- The latest development of different sectors of Hong Kong's financial services industry
- How young professionals can prepare to embrace the opportunities
The Q&A session will be moderated by Mr Arthur Law, Young Professionals Club Councillor.
- The webinar will be delivered via WebEx. You may want to check if WebEx works on your device prior to registration. Click here to test.
- Participants are encouraged to log into the HKSI Institute Online Portal 15 mins before the session start time to familiarise with the webinar features.
*All HKSI Institute members aged 40 or below are Young Professionals Club (YPC) members
Date & Time
Thursday, 16 Sep 2021 (12:30PM - 1:30PM)