eSeminar - CPT Bearing
Knowing the Basics and Investing in the U.S. Market
This eSeminar is a recorded session of the lunch webinar held on 3 June 2021.
With the U.S. equities investment gaining popularity, it is important to know the basics of the U.S. market and how to apply the available tools and data to make smarter investment decision.
This eSeminar covers the investment landscape of the U.S. market and the regional perspective on the U.S. equities investment.
By the end of the eSeminar, you will:
- Understand the U.S. market structure and the fundamentals of the U.S. equities investment.
- Know how to make use of available market data tools in order to tap the potential.
1. Introduction to the U.S. market structure
2. Leveraging on Nasdaq’s market data tool
3. Comprehending the fundamental reasons for the melt-up
4. Charting the price objectives of the U.S indexes
5. Zeroing into potential sectors that will benefit from the melt-up
Who should attend
Fund managers, asset managers, licensed representatives and investors who would like to have a better understanding of the U.S. equities investment.