[Webinar] From Crypto to Virtual Assets: Journey towards a Regulated Asset Class in Hong Kong
Over the last year, Hong Kong went from almost a regulatory vacuum to now having a functioning licensing framework under the SFO to regulate virtual assets. What's changed? What is the road ahead from here for virtual asset service providers and investors? This webinar will help you gain insights by examining:
- the regulatory framework in Hong Kong as well as other countries or markets
- how the virtual asset industry has operated in the past, and
- how regulatory changes will likely affect business operators, investors and anyone else who deals with virtual assets.
1. Exchanges, ATMs, coins, cryptocurrencies, wallets and other favourite things
2. Risks for investors
3. How does regulation change (or not change) these risks?
4. Future landscape
Who should attend
Finance, technology, legal and compliance professionals
Prior to joining BC Group, Gary served as General Counsel for Yunfeng Financial Group and Asia Head of Legal and Compliance for Cantor Fitzgerald and BGC Partners.
Earlier in his career, Gary specialised in structured derivatives, private equity and managed investment products at Macquarie Group and CITIC Capital.
Gary also currently serves as General Counsel for Reorient Group.
He holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts from the University of New South Wales.