[YPC Members Only] Complimentary Online Conference Pass of Belt and Road Summit 2021
The Belt and Road Summit is a premier international platform for promoting business collaboration along the Belt and Road. The Summit gathers senior government officials and business leaders from countries and regions along and beyond the Belt and Road to exchange insights on multilateral co-operation and explore concrete business opportunities.
Limited Complimentary Online Conference Pass are available to Young Professionals Club (YPC) Members on a first come, first served basis. Please reserve your spot through our Online Portal from Tuesday, 13 July 2021, 2:00 pm onwards.
- Theme: Driving Growth Through Fostering Regional & International Trade
- Dates: 1 – 2 September 2021
- Organisers: The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Language: English (supported by simultaneous interpretation in Putonghua)
1. Wednesday, 1 September 2021
- Morning sessions: Opening, policy dialogue, business plenary “Belt and Road and RCEP: Enhancing Regional Business Connectivity”
- Afternoon sessions: Thematic breakout sessions, project pitching
2. Thursday, 2 September 2021
- Morning sessions: Business Plenary “Connecting the Belt and Road & Greater Bay Area through Hong Kong”, thematic breakout sessions and other concurrent related events
- Afternoon sessions: Breakout sessions, project pitching
For up-to-date event information and details, please refer to the Organisers’ website.
- HKSI Institute members aged 40 or below are automatically members of YPC. No separate registration is required.
- Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis. One member can reserve one ticket only.
- Upon successful reservation, you will receive two emails: (1) An automatic system generated email; (2) An email by the Institute by 14 July 2021 providing the registration code and method with the Organiser. Please follow the instructions and complete your registration with Organiser before the deadline specified.
- Complimentary tickets are offered to YPC members only. Applications by non-YPC members will be automatically cancelled without further notice.
- For enquiries on the event, please contact the Organisers through email [email protected] or call (852) 1830 668.
- For questions on ticket reservation through the HKSI Institute, please call 3120 6174 or email [email protected]