[Webinar] Knowing the Basics and Investing in the U.S. Market
With U.S. equities investment gaining popularity, it is important to know the basics of the U.S. market and how to apply the available tools and data to make smarter investment decision.
In this webinar, the speaker will navigate investment landscape of the U.S. market and at the same time, a professional trainer will discuss regional perspective on U.S. equities investment.
By the end of the webinar, participants will :
- Understand the U.S. market structure and the fundamentals of U.S. equities investment.
– Know how to make use of available market data tools in order to tap the potential.
1. Introduction to U.S. market structure
2. Leveraging on Nasdaq’s market data tool
3. Comprehending the fundamental reasons for the melt-up
4. Charting the price objectives of the U.S indexes
5. Zeroing into potential sectors that will benefit from the melt-up
Who should attend
The webinar is primarily targeted at fund managers, asset managers, licensed representatives and investors who would like to have a better understanding of U.S. equities investment.