[Webinar] Secondary Listings on HKEX
Further to the consultation in 2017 to diversify Hong Kong’s IPO candidates and maintain the HKEX as the global listing venue choice, a new concessionary secondary listing route was introduced in 2018. With the U.S. tightening its scrutiny of Chinese mainland companies trading on its stock exchanges, this topic has become very popular.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- know about the basic requirements for a Secondary Listing on the HKEX; and
- the options available for different types of companies
- Short introduction of the rules governing secondary listings (Chapter 19C)
- Practical takeaways from what the HKEX typically looks for
- Preparation and execution process
- Key vetting questions expected from the HKEX
Who should attend
This is a lunch firechat for market practitioners with an interest to hear the latest update and practical approach regarding secondary listings on the HKEX
He is recognised and noted in many legal publications. The 2018 edition of The Legal 500 noted that “Kwok’s equity capital markets and M&A experience makes him particularly well placed to assist businesses with raising capital and undertaking strategically important investment activities”.