[Webinar] ESG Considerations for Asset Managers
Investors’ demand and evolving regulations are pressuring asset managers to enhance their current operating models and core processes to embrace Environmental, Social and Goverance (ESG) investing, which is now a fundamental priority for sophisticated investors across the globe.
In order for asset managers to successfully develop their ESG practices, it is crucial that they understand the detailed implications of ESG on their target operating model and value chain.
In this webinar, the speakers will cover practical steps that asset managers can consider when thinking about integrating ESG into their business.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
-Understand high level how asset managers can consider integrating ESG factors into their operating model
1. ESG integration framework
2. Developing ESG strategy and governance framework
3. Investment management – Integrating ESG in research, portfolio management and investment stewardship
4. A practical example of how ESG factors are included in investment analysis
5. ESG data & technology – Understanding the types of data and technology for ESG integration
6. Excursion – Climate risk considerations
Who should attend
- Senior management, Asset managers and Fund managers of Licensed corporations
- Anyone interested in ESG investing
Ken has a strong working knowledge of ESG integration processes for financial institutions, including a deep understanding of the maturity and landscape of ESG practices of financial institutions in Hong Kong and practical steps for integrating ESG in their operating model.