[HKSI Institute and Cyberport Webinar] Scaling for Success Series - Going Beyond Tech Matters
Creativity and innovation are the key entrepreneurial attributes driving the disruptive development in financial services industry. To thrive and speed up the scale-up journey, start-ups need to think beyond technology innovation.
In this webinar jointly organised by HKSI Institute and Cyberport, we are pleased to have an illustrious panel of speakers to share their experience on the importance of getting support and advice at the early stage to lay the foundation for growth:
- Dr George Lam, Chairman of Cyberport
- Mr Dennis Chow, Chairman of Deloitte China
- Mr Lawrence Lee, Chairman of Baker & McKenzie, Hong Kong and China
- Mr Ken Lo, Deputy Chairman of BC Technology Group
- Success Story: from a start-up to a listed entity
- Think Ahead: why professional advice matters
- Going Beyond: to a bright and fulfilling business
Register now to secure your place. We look forward to welcoming you!