Asset and Wealth Management Series
[Webinar] Selling ESG Products to Private Bank Clients
Private banking client’s appetite for ESG products is increasing – along with their expectations. To seize this opportunity, Private Banks will need to adapt their offering while addressing regulators concerns such as greenwashing and mis-selling risks.
By the end of this webinar, participants will:
1. Gain an overview of the ESG products and related trends.
2. Be presented with some challenges arising from ESG (consistency of products, sales practices) and how best to address them.
Opportunity and challenges of developing a purpose driven ESG experience in Private Banking:
1. Growing demand for ESG product across HNW
2. How to offer appealing and suitable solutions: Consistency, range and depth of offering, product due diligence
3. Enhancement to the sales process for ESG considerations (suitability)
4. Organizational and operational considerations
Who should attend
Private Banks and Wealth Manager Investment Advisor, Relationship Manager, Product Specialist, and risk and compliance function
Financial Incentive Scheme of the WAM Pilot Programme
This is one of the eligible courses / seminars under the Financial Incentive Scheme (“The Scheme”) of the WAM Pilot Programme.
Eligible in-service practitioners of the financial services industry could apply for a reimbursement up to 80% of the course / seminar fees, or a maximum of HK$10,000 per person throughout the period of 1 October 2016 to 31 March 2023 upon satisfactory completion.
Each individual may apply for reimbursement for more than one course / seminar subject to a maximum of HK$10,000 but each course / seminar can only be reimbursed once.
The duly signed application form together with the FIVE supporting documents must be submitted within FOUR months from the last day of the course / seminar attended. Please refer to the WAM Pilot Programme website for more details.
Please note: This webinar will be delivered via WebEx. To qualify for CPT/OPT hours, participants are required to attend the full webinar.
You may want to check if WebEx works on your device prior to enrolment, click HERE to test.