[Webinar] The Gist of ETFs Trading
ETFs are one of the fastest growing investment products in the world, transforming the way investors access financial markets and construct investment portfolios. Until relatively recently, ETFs were popular mainly in the U.S. and Europe. However, the appeal of trading low-cost, efficient and liquid funds is rising among investors in Asia. As investors increasingly use ETFs, this seminar will explore how to select and trade the right ETFs.
By the end of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Select ETFs across different jurisdictions using the Total Cost of Ownership framework
- Understand how to assess the “real” liquidity of ETFs
- Understand the associated risks of ETFs
- The implicit and explicit cost of ETFs
- Assessing the “real” liquidity ETFs
- ETF trading “best practices”
- Risks associated with different ETF structures
Who should attend
Investment professionals, risk and compliance professionals, portfolio managers and traders, wealth managers and product specialists
Brian joined in 2015 and brought over 10 years of ETF development and leadership experience to HKEX. Prior to HKEX, Brian was at Vanguard, where he was most recently Head of ETF Product Development Asia, focusing on developing their global ETF business.
Brian holds an undergraduate degree from Purdue University and an MBA from Thunderbird School of Global Management.
Please note: This webinar will be delivered via WebEx. To qualify for CPT/OPT hours, participants are required to attend the full webinar.
You may want to check if WebEx works on your device prior to enrolment, click HERE to test.