[Webinar] Cyber Security Challenges in Current COVID-19 Situation
Cyber security is a growing issue in recent years. In response to COVID-19 pandemic, many companies adopt work-from-home policies.
This Webinar will share the information security trends in 1H 2020, provide practical advice and tips on security for companies and their employees while working from home and introduce “Seven Habits of Cyber Security for SMEs”.
By the end of the Webinar, participants will:
- aware of the latest cyber-attacks
- able to tell the best practices on cyber security
- able to use a simple checklist for security self-assessment
- able to protect yourself from cyberattacks when working from home
1) Information security trends and key challenges in 1H 2020
2) Security Tips for Home Office
3) Security Tips for Secure Video Conferencing
4) “7 Habits of Cyber Security for SMEs” – security self-assessment tool
Who should attend
This Webinar is suitable for Senior Management, Responsible Officers, Manager in Charge of Information Technology, Auditors, Information Security Officers, Compliance Officers, Information Technology Staff, and anyone that are interested in cybersecurity
Billy Ngun holds information security designations CISSP, CISA.
Please note: This webinar will be delivered via WebEx. To qualify for CPT/OPT hours, participants are required to attend the full webinar.
You may want to check if WebEx works on your device prior to enrolment, click HERE to test.