[Webinar] Duties and Liabilities of Responsible Officers
The course aims to reinforce the general functions and specific duties and liabilities of a Responsible Officer under the Securities and Futures Ordinance (Cap.571) through sharing of key legal and/or enforcement cases.
1. Appointment of a Responsible Officer
2. Functions and general duties of a Responsible Officer
3. Duties and liabilities of a responsible officer under Securities and Futures Ordinance
4. Business Conduct and Codes of Conduct applicable to a Responsible Officer
5. Investigations under Securities and Futures Ordinance
6. Other related matters
- - Insider dealing
- - Money laundering
7. Securities and Futures Appeal Tribunal
Who should attend
This course is primarily targeted to Responsible Officers.
Senior Executives, Compliance Officers and experienced practitioners of securities companies and SFC licensed corporations may find this course relevant provided that prior knowledge of the subject is assumed.
Financial Incentive Scheme of the WAM Pilot Programme
Eligible in-service practitioners of the financial services industry could apply for a reimbursement up to 80% of the course / seminar fees, or a maximum of HK$10,000 per person throughout the period of 1 October 2016 to 31 March 2023 upon satisfactory completion.
Each individual may apply for reimbursement for more than one course / seminar subject to a maximum of HK$10,000 but each course / seminar can only be reimbursed once.
The duly signed application form together with the FIVE supporting documents must be submitted within FOUR months from the last day of the course / seminar attended. Please refer to the WAM Pilot Programme website for more details.