[Career Webinar]: Life as a Fund Manager
We would like to invite you to join the student career webinar "Life as a Fund Manager" on 10 July 2020, jointly organised by the HKSI Institute and HKBU Investment Society. In the Webinar, you will hear from the award-winning fund manager, Mr Victor Lee CFA, on the followings:
- What is Investment Banking?
- Difference between the sell side and buy side
- Qualification required by SFC and the Licensing Examination Papers
- Who can be the top fund manager?
- Macro trends affecting the industry
- How you can prepare yourself before graduation or at early stage of career?
Spots are limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on 3120 6100 or email [email protected].
Enrolment is subject to confirmation. Confirmed delegates will receive email confirmation in addition to the system-generated notice. The decision to accept or decline any registration shall be at the sole discretion of the HKSI Institute.