[Webinar]: Estimating Returns for Asset Classes: A Building Block Approach
Asset allocation is an essential part of creating and balancing investment portfolios. Asset managers employ strategies like strategic asset allocation, and tactical asset allocation to help them find an asset mix which reflects investors' goals, risk tolerance and investment time frame.
Capital Market Assumption is a methodology used to project reasonable long-term risk/returns forecasts which is an essential building block to analyse the different asset classes and markets.
In this seminar, the speaker will present Invesco's work in developing forecasts for asset class returns which are of critical importance in translating portfolio theory into plausible real-world practical solutions for investors.
By the end of the seminar, participants will be able to:
- Understand the building blocks to analyse estimated returns across different asset classes
- Develop return expectations in a long term horizon based on capital market assumptions methodology
- Learn the considerations to formulate capital market assumptions for various Asian markets
1. Sources of return for equity, fixed income and alternative assets
2. Key fundamental and macro data to be considered and analysed
3. Return expectations in a long term horizon based on capital market assumptions methodology
4. Application of capital market assumptions in Asian markets
Who should attend
- Financial practitioners
- Asset allocators
- Fund managers
- Senior management
Please note: This webinar will be delivered via WebEx. To qualify for CPT/OPT hours, participants are required to attend the full webinar.
You may want to check if WebEx works on your device prior to enrolment, click HERE to test.