[Webinar]: Investing in Singapore REITs
Singapore ranks behind Hong Kong as the second most expensive housing market in the world. The global pandemic and other disruptions in Hong Kong have investors looking for alternative investments as they seek to better manage risks by diversifying their investment portfolio.
This seminar provides an overview of the Singapore REITs market and how investors can use Singapore REITs to diversify their current portfolio.
By the end of the seminar, participants will be able to:
- understand the tax and regulation of Singapore REITs, and the support provided by the Singapore government
- identify investment opportunities in Singapore REITs
- understand the important financial ratio and criteria to evaluate REITs
1. Overview of Singapore REITs
2. Tax, Regulations & support provided by Singapore Government for Singapore REITs
3. The difference between investing in physical property vs REITs
4. Overview of Singapore REITs listed in Singapore Stock Exchange and Sectors involved
5. Key financial ratio to evaluate Singapore REITs
Who should attend
- Fund managers
- Asset managers
- Wealth managers
- Family offices
- Anyone interested in investing in Singapore REITs as an alternative asset
Kenny is also a certified Institute of Banking & Finance Singapore (IBFSG) Trainer and a regular speaker at INVEST Fair, and the REITs Symposium organised by ShareInvestor, some of the biggest financial industry events in Singapore.
Please note: This webinar will be delivered via WebEx. To qualify for CPT/OPT hours, participants are required to attend the full webinar.
You may want to check if WebEx works on your device prior to enrolment, click here to test.