[Webinar]: Japan Real Estate - An Alternative Investment
During the past nine months, Hong Kong investors’ sentiment and appetite have been affected by political uncertainty and global pandemic. Japan real estate presents a diversification to investors’ portfolio. With a robust track record of Japan real estate investment for more than 20 years, the speaker will provide his insights on the attractiveness and trends of Japan real estate, in particular residential property, as a relatively stable asset class.
The speaker will also highlight some of the key differences between investing in Japan as compared to Hong Kong, including the potential legal, taxation and cultural issues.
By the end of the seminar, participants will:
- have more information about Japan real estate
- obtain some ideas of potential opportunities currently available and the investment process and
- be aware of legal, taxation and cultural issues about investing in Japan real estate
1. Development of the Japan real estate market over the last 20 years
2. Is it the right time to buy?
3. The investment process
4. Potential issues investors may face
Who should attend
- Fund managers
- Asset managers
- Anyone interested in investing in Japanese real estate as an alternative asset class
Please note: This webinar will be delivered via WebEx. To qualify for CPT/OPT hours, participants are required to attend the full webinar.
You may want to check if WebEx works on your device prior to enrolment, click here to test.