[Webinar]: Fundamentals of Foreign Exchange
Currency is an essential asset not only for a country but also for the financial market. The countries, banks and corporations must manage the foreign exchange (“FX”) themselves and for clients everyday.
This course provides an overview of FX operation in the banking system, the FX products and strategies using in the industry, and the basic understanding of FX.
1. To understand foreign exchange and its operation in the industry
2. To understand different FX products in the market
3. Be able to trade with some basic FX strategies
1. What is FX
2. Market participants in FX
3. Introduction of different FX products
4. Basic trading strategies in FX market
5. Risks involved in FX
Who should attend
Those who want to understand the operation and market practices of FX in banking industry. The FX techniques introduced in this course are suitable for anyone who is interested in trading or starting a career (frontline, middle or back office) in the FX market.
Please note: This webinar will be delivered via WebEx. To qualify for CPT/OPT hours, participants are required to attend the full webinar.
You may want to check if WebEx works on your device prior to enrolment, click here to test.