Enjoy World Class Track Cycling Event Courtesy of the HKSI Institute (30 Nov)
The 2019-2020 Tissot UCI Track Cycling World Cup, Hong Kong, China will be held at the Hong Kong Velodrome this 29 November to 1 December, marking the third leg of the 2019-2020 World Cup series. Over 300 world’s top riders, including Hong Kong legend Sarah Lee Wai Sze, will be competing for medals and Tokyo 2020 Olympic qualifying points.
The HKSI Institute is delighted to present complimentary tickets for members to enjoy this international cycling event at the premium viewing area Zone A, and be up close to the action near the finish line! These exclusive tickets are offered on first-come first-served basis, and you can reserve a maximum of 2 tickets of either section on or before Thursday, 7 November 2019:
- Saturday, 30 November 2019 6:00pm – 10:00pm, OR
- Sunday, 1 December 2019, 4:00pm – 8:20pm
For the full race schedule, please click here.
- Tickets are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Members will receive 2 emails on successful reservation: The first system-generated “eConfirmation of Enrolment” only acknowledges enrolment. Reservation will be confirmed by a separate email “Confirmation of Reservation” from the HKSI Institute by 13 November. If a member registers for both sections, only the first record of enrolment will be considered.
- Please pick up your tickets from the HKSI Institute reception within the period specified on the “Confirmation of Reservation” email.
- The tickets should not be resold or transferred.
- Please follow the Terms and Conditions of URBTIX where applicable.
- Please read “Notes to Spectators” before event.
- Updated information will be published by the organiser on the official website from time to time. You are strongly advised to check for updates before attending the event.
Hong Kong Velodrome
105-107 Po Hong Road, Tseung Kwan O