The Surge of Security Tokens
* This course is an updated version of "The Surge of Digital Securities"
With blockchain technology and the development of digital assets getting more mature, security tokens are revolutionising traditional financial market with huge influence on illiquid assets such as private shares, real estates, art collections, etc. This course provides an overview of the security token landscape and how blockchain technology would be a game changer.
1. History of Security Token Offerings (STO)
2. What are the problems STOs solving?
3. Concept of tokenization
4. Mechanics of security tokens and their relationship with blockchain technology
5. End-to-end process for a STO, from a technical perspective
6. Global development of security tokens
7. Institutional use cases
Who should attend
Brokers, asset and fund managers or those who are interested in this topic
In addition, Adrian is a columnist at SCMP on digital securities. He has been a commentator for Wall Street Journal, CNN and Bloomberg Businessweek on the digital asset landscape.