Tax Deductible Voluntary Contributions (TVCs) for MPF Intermediaries
To encourage the public to save early for retirement financial planning purpose, legislation has been passed to provide tax incentives for MPF scheme members to make tax deductible voluntary contributions (TVC) starting from 1 April 2019.
This core CPT activity will be delivered by a representative from the MPFA for industry practitioners to have in-depth understanding about tax deductible voluntary contributions (TVC) and related conduct /sale compliance issues.
To provide important information and training to MPF industry practitioners TVC and related issues.
1. Key features and operation issues of TVCs
2. Key conduct/compliance issues related to TVCs
3. Other important compliance issues for MPF intermediaries
Who should attend
MPF Industry practitioners, e.g., responsible officers, compliance officers and subsidiary intermediaries of principal intermediaries.
- Light lunch will be provided
- Course material will be provided in Cantonese (or English if needed)