Trust Training Certificate (TTC) - Unit 18: Trust for Security Arrangements, Commercial and Employee Benefit Needs
This is Unit 18 of the training programme in pursuing the “Trust Training Certificate”.
It consists of one module – Module 27: Some Commercial Uses of Trusts.
For the topics to cover, please refer to the content section below.
This Module concentrates on trusts for broader commercial uses which include:
- Trusts as escrow arrangements
- Trusts to provide for security – “Quistclose Trusts”
- Trusts for security in litigation
- Business trusts
- Real estate investment trusts (REITS)
- Employee benefit and medical scheme trusts
- Pre-IPO founder share trusts
- Employee share / option plan trusts and their structure and tax implications
Who should attend
The course is primarily targeted to those who would like to pursue “Trust Training Certificate” in order to apply for the Hong Kong Trustees’ Association Certified Trust Practitioner? designation.
It is also relevant to those who would like to gain a solid understanding of the course subject matter.