Compliance, Legislative & Regulatory Standards
Training for HKEX Clearing Participants – Reminder of Payment Obligations
The overall aim of this eCourse is to provide Clearing Participants the knowledge on key risk management tools, payment obligations and the consequences of failure meeting the obligations of HKSCC, HKCC and SEOCH.
Should you have any problem in accessing your eCourses, please email us at [email protected]
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Know the proper operational and monitoring arrangement for meeting payment obligations
- Be aware of the consequence of not meeting the payment obligations on time
2. Risk management safeguards
3. Payment obligations schedule
4. Case studies
5. Consequences of payment obligations failure
6. Operations arrangement for fulfilling payment obligations
Who should attend
1. Those have been, or will be appointed as a Responsible Officer of HKEX Clearing Participants.
2. All individuals who are interested in learning about the importance of having proper risk management and robust funding arrangements to fulfill their payment obligations as HKEx Clearing participants.