SFO Series - Disclosure of Interests
This course mainly focuses on the key requirements on disclosure of interests under the Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO).
1. Who has the duty of disclosure?
2. Disclosure of short positions
3. Requirement for giving notification
4. Listed corporation’s powers to investigate ownership
5. Duty and requirements of disclosure by directors and chief executives
6. Keeping of register
7. Power to investigate listed corporation’s ownership
8. Orders imposing restrictions on shares
Who should attend
The course is targeted to those who need to gain the knowledge in regulatory requirements on disclosure of interests.