Budgeting and Financial Management - Part 1
This eCourse consists of two modules. Module 1 introduces budgeting and the five most commonly used methods of budgeting.
Module 2 focuses on important aspects of budgeting - preparation and control.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- List four ways that budgeting benefits you in your work as a manager
- Identify two different approaches to budgeting
- Describe five commonly used budgeting methods
- Explain how to prepare a budget
- Set up a control system for a budget
Module 1: Budgeting - An Introduction
Topic 1: Budgeting Benefits
Topic 2: Budgeting Approaches
Topic 3: Budgeting Methods
Module 2: Preparing & Controlling a Budget
Topic 1: Preparing a Budget
Topic 2: Controlling a Budget