- Administration fee applied to each application. Please refer to our website for the Administration Fees and Payment Methods.
- Application for Statement of Results
- Candidates can apply for a Statement of Results one year after the date of the relevant examinations.
- Statement of Results will be issued for each examination paper. Applicants can choose to include all grade(s) listed on the HKSI Institute Certificates that the candidate had obtained previously.
- Applicants can download the Statement of Results from the Online Portal (under eForm > Application Record) approximately 30 minutes after receiving email confirmation of their successful application. The download link will be valid for one year from the application date.
- Applicants can download and print their official receipts via the HKSI Institute Online Portal under the “Receipt” section after logging into the system.
- Candidates may submit a request in writing to HKSI Institute for a paper copy of a Statement of Results and/or official receipt. Administration fee applied to each application.