Certified Private Wealth Professional (CPWP) Bridging Programme Post-training Examination
The Certified Private Wealth Professional (CPWP) Bridging Programme is jointly organised by the Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute (HKSI Institute) and Hong Kong Institute of Bankers (HKIB) is designed for holders of Certified Retail Wealth Professional (CRWP) Certification to equip them with the technical and product knowledge as well as ethics and compliance aspect in the context of private wealth management.
Upon completion, the CPWP Bridging Programme participants are equivalent to passing the existing CPWP Examinations of Module 1 (Paper 1) and Module 2. They only need to pass the CPWP Module 1 (Paper 2) Examination to fulfil the examination requirement prior to applying for the CPWP / CPWP Associate (CPWPA) Certification. Please click here for details.
- For sitting the post-training examination, the CPWP Bridging Programme participants should completed all Module 1 and Module 2 of CPWP Bridging Programme five working days before the examination date.
Prerequisite for Retaking the Examination
- The CPWP Bridging Programme participants are eligible to re-enrol for the post-training examination within three years from the date of his/her first examination, if they have:
- not passed the examination; and
- completed all Module 1 and Module 2 of CPWP Bridging Programme.
Please download the Examination Syllabus.
Examination paper will be offered in English and examination questions will be set in a multiple-choice format. Multiple-choice questions (MCQs) contain a stem and four (4) answer choices including only one (1) correct answer. Candidates will be required to answer all questions in each paper. Examination is conducted in paper-based mode. The number of examination questions, examination duration and pass mark for the examinations are set out below:
|Examination Paper||No. of MCQs||
Pass Mark (%)
|CPWP Bridging Programme Post-training Examination||40||60||70|
|Examination Paper||Examination Date and Time||Enrolment Deadline||Release of Examination Results|
|CPWP Bridging Programme Post-training Examination||19 May 2023 (Fri)
17:00 - 18:00
10 March 2023 (Fri)
|Approximately ONE Month after the examination|
1. Enrolment is on a first-come-first-served basis.
2. The dates and times shown in this timetable refer to the dates in Hong Kong and the Hong Kong Standard Time as announced by the Hong Kong Observatory.
3. The timetable and fee are subject to change without prior notice.
Please also refer to the frequently-asked questions (FAQs) to know more.