The HKQAA's flagship annual event, HKQAA Symposium, will be held concurrently in Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Shanghai in 2018.
This year, the main theme of HKQAA Symposium is “Towards Sustainable Economy: Divergent Thinking in Business Strategies”. We will bring together acclaimed local and overseas speakers to discuss the latest management trends to address today’s sustainability challenges and opportunities. We believe our speakers’ sophisticated perspectives and experiences will bring illuminating insights to local organisations to improve their sustainability and management performance, stimulating them to explore more far-sighted strategies to achieve continuous development.
Morning Session (9:15am – 12:00pm) Ballroom, 3/F
- Shape a Sustainable Capital Market: From ESG to Green Financing
- How Green Finance Can Help Improve Environment and Foster Economic Development
- Latest Development of International Green Finance Principles
- Strategic Values of Socially Responsible Investment and Management
- Role of ISO Standards in Promoting Green Finance and Sustainable Business
- Panel Discussion
Afternoon Session (2:00 – 4:45pm)
- Build a Sustainable City with Innovation, Artificial Intelligence and Technology
- Greening the Urban Environment: Trends and Opportunities
- Social Capital: A New Perspective for Social Responsibility and Sustainable Economy
- How to Utilize Corporate Social Capital to Create Values for Stakeholders
- Systematic Approaches to Managing Sustainability Risks - Latest Changes to ISO 50001, ISO 45001 and ISO 31000
- Panel Discussion
HKQAA reserves the rights to change the contents of the Symposium
Candidates who wish to claim Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Units may contact HKQAA for details.
Hong Kong: (852) 2202 9302 / 2202 9372 / 2202 9111 (General Line)
Please REGISTER NOW !