You are cordially invited to enroll into the 13th HKIFA Annual Conference, which will be held at JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong on November 1, 2019 (Friday). This year, we will focus on “Sustainability and the Greater Bay Area”, in particular, we wish to explore the roles and contributions of the fund management industry to these important causes.
Some of the topics that will be covered:
- Greater Bay Area Development Plan: opportunities and challenges for the fund management industry
- Sustainable investment: what do asset owners look for? How do fund managers integrate ESG into the investment process?
- Roadmap for sustainable and green finance in the Mainland and Hong Kong
- Pensions – MPF into 2030
- How technology can be deployed to foster the development of the wealth management industry for the Greater Bay Area
The event aims to provide a platform for market participants, regulators, distributors and stakeholders to network and parse out issues pertinent to the industry; and to see how we can work together to foster Hong Kong’s position as a premier fund hub. We very much look forward to your participation and contribution to the discussions.
Please visit the event website: http://www.plus-concepts.com/hkifa2019/
This will be an important industry event showcasing the fund industry in Hong Kong. We strongly exhort fund industry participants to enroll into this. And we value very much your support. Please forward this email to your colleagues, clients or business partners and other stakeholders.
HKIFA/Endorsing organizations members: HK$3,900 per enrollee
Standard rate: HK$5,500 per enrollee
Members of HKIFA and endorsing organizations can enjoy the member rate to attend the conference.
*10% discount will be offered for 10 or more enrollees from the same firm.
- Online registration: https://www.plus-concepts.com/hkifa2019/registration.aspx or
- Complete the enrolment form and send it back to Plus Concepts (the appointed event manager) via email@example.com or fax (852) 3905 7075.
Enquiry: please contact Trista Lee of Plus Concepts at (852) 3983 2305 or firstname.lastname@example.org.