The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) will be holding the FINSIA Summit 2019 : The Age of the Customer on 3 September 2019 at the RACV Club, 501 Bourke Street, Melbourne 3000.
The Summit promises to be a tantalising look at the future of financial services.
A stellar cast of influencers is led by entrepreneur, author and Barack Obama advisor Brett King, who will be providing the keynote address. The in-demand speaker’s views on the industry’s need to be re-built from the ground up - and even if there will be a physical banking and financial services industry - is a must for anyone wanting to future proof their career and their business.
As the title suggests, the sector is in the process of a rapid and radical rethink. The impact of technology, globalisation and customer demands shows the urgent need to face up to tough questions.
But speakers scrutinising the world of social impact investing will also show the opportunities are as immense as any hurdles.
Why you must attend the FINSIA SUMMIT 2019
- The Summit will provide a high-quality program incorporating an impressive list of industry experts, key stakeholders and influential guest speakers drawn both locally and internationally.
- It will give attendees the opportunity to hear the latest trends affecting the industry and understand the impeding changes within the industry.
- Attendees can collaborate and share ideas on navigating future customer expectations.
- Attendees have the opportunity to network with colleagues across financial services in Funds and Asset Management, Institutional Markets and Financial Advice & Services.
As a member of Asian Securities and Investments Federation Inc (ASIF), HKSI Institute, will get a 50% discount (@A$590) to enrol the Summit. Please click here for the registration.
In the meantime, RACV Club has also offered a special discount for accommodation at A$250 per night to our members. For room reservation*, please contact RACV Club directly on (03) 9944 8820 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the reference number “8989665” to get this special rate.
We very much look forward to your participation in the FINSIA Summit. Feel free to contact FINSIA directly at email@example.com if you have any queries in relation to the Summit.
* Reservations are to be made on an INDIVIDUAL basis. Event attendees are asked to provide a deposit of one night’s accommodation on credit card to be processed at time of booking. Any cancellations of room night bookings within 48 hours of arrival date will incur a cancellation fee of one night’s accommodation. Full payment of accommodation and incidentals will be processed on check out.