About the Course:
- Brought to you by the Hong Kong Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
- A four-part training course to be held on Saturday mornings in July and August 2020, tailored to the needs of Hong Kong fraud examiners and offering a total of 12 CPE hours.
- This training covers areas which are specific to Hong Kong and Mainland China, and which are not covered elsewhere in ACFE training materials.
- The content will assist CFE candidates in preparing for their CFE examination, and draw on the experience of locally based CFEs and experts in legal practice and psychology to consider topics that will broaden the expertise of our certified members.
About the Organizer:
- The ACFE is the world's largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education. Together with more than 85,000 members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud worldwide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession.
- The ACFE Hong Kong Chapter holds regular social and training activities to connect anti-fraud professionals and promote professional advancement in the prevention, detection and investigation of fraud in Hong Kong.
Who Should Attend:
- Fraud investigators and fraud examiners in both the private and public sectors, compliance officers, accountants, auditors, regulators, analysts, bankers, lawyers and lenders, as well as risk control and internal control personnel.
To learn more about ACFE and the event, please click here.