Industry Connectivity Programme
Jump start your career with our new programme for students! It covers:
- Sharing of business solutions beyond textbook
- Tips from veterans and networking opportunities
- Inside look of industry jobs and development
- Bridging over university study and workplace reality
- Informal gatherings
- Coffee chats
- Company tour (depends on speakers’ availability)
Eligibility and Enrolment
- All Student Members are eligible for this programme. To apply for HKSI Institute Membership, please click here.
- A total of 3-4 activities will be organised annually. Event information will be available on our website, Online Portal or by email.
- Enrolment will be made through the Online Portal.
- A small administration fee may be charged for each event.
Note to Participants
For rewarding results, participants please note the following:
- Etiquette: Respect the time of practitioners and others. Please come prepared and be on time. Be polite.
- Preparation: You are strongly advised to do your research before attending the activities. Consider coming with a prepared agenda outlining conversation topics and/or questions. Identify your goals for what you want to get out of the conversation.
- Be Proactive & Professional: To focus the chat on professional and work-related topics, eg work experience, job roles, work life, industry insights etc. Be proactive and ask sensible questions for fruitful exchanges. Note that this is not a job placement programme and practitioners will offer their opinions for you to make your decisions.
For any questions, please feel free to contact us by email (email@example.com) or call 3120 6100 (press “4”).