Exclusive Renewal Benefit for Corporate Members
LE Rebate Scheme
Terms and Conditions:
- Effective from 1 July 2020, each Corporate Member will enjoy a 10% rebate (“LE Rebate”) on their staff’s LE Fee during the defined period, subject to a maximum of 50% of the Corporate Member’s renewal membership subscription.
- The LE Rebate is calculated based on the information provided by the staff of the Corporate Member at the time of LE enrolment.
- HKSI Institute may not be able to verify the completeness and accuracy of the information provided by the staff of the Corporate Member other than those required for identity verification purpose for taking the examinations.
- In accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486), HKSI Institute will not provide any personal data collected at the time of LE enrolment and for the LE requirements to third parties.
- The LE Rebate will be set off against the Corporate Member’s renewal membership subscription. Corporate Member will only need to settle the net amount as indicated on the Corporate Membership Renewal Application Form.
- If a Corporate Member decides not to renew its membership, the LE Rebate will be forgone.
- The LE Rebate will be granted for Corporate Membership Renewal only and not for new membership applications.
- “LE” here refers to the Licensing Examination for Securities and Futures Intermediaries, computer-based or paper-based, held in Hong Kong.
- “LE Fee” here refers to the LE fees received through online or offline enrolments. Refund, withdrawal, cancellation, as well as administration and other charges related to the LE are excluded.
- “Defined Period” here refers to a 12-month period ending two months before the membership expiry date. The table below is for illustration purpose:
Membership Expiry Date on Defined Period 1 January 2023 1 November 2021 to 31 October 2022 1 April 2023 1 February 2022 to 31 January 2023 1 July 2023 1 May 2022 to 30 April 2023 1 October 2023 1 August 2022 to 31 July 2023
- HKSI Institute reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions governing the LE Rebate Scheme at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of the HKSI Institute shall be final.