Enhanced LE Discount Scheme for Student Members
More Student Members will now get to enjoy the 50% discount on the Licensing Examination for Securities and Futures Intermediaries (LE)! More seats and examination sessions are offered under this scheme, and the discount is available for Paper 1, 7, 8 and 12 on a first-come, first-served basis.
Passing the LE is a prerequisite of obtaining license(s) to conduct regulated activities in the securities and investment industry. Students are encouraged to plan their careers early, equip themselves with the required skills and qualifications, and make use of this scheme to enjoy savings up to HKD638.
April LE discount sessions are open for enrolment till 15 March 2021. Click here for the applicable Examination Timetable.
- Enrolment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Applicants must enrol by the deadline specified in the respective Examination Timetable (50% Discount Exclusive for HKSI Institute Student Members) hyperlinked above in order to enjoy the discount. Standard fees will apply after the deadline.
- Applicants must be a full-time student with HKSI Institute Student Membership.
- Applicants must enrol through the Online Portal to enjoy the discount. Please click here for the details of acceptable online payment methods.
- For other LE details, please refer to the Examination Handbook.
Follow the steps below to enrol:
- Identify your preferred timeslot from the applicable Examination Timetable, which will be released before the enrolment period starts.
- Login to the Online Portal. Please ensure if you are using a member account.
(Tips: you can see the “MEMBERSHIP” button on the right-hand menu, and after clicking on it, a membership status stating “ACTIVE” is shown.)
- To enrol for an examination, please click “Enrol Now”. Please choose “Examination” and then “Licensing Examination for Securities and Futures Intermediaries”.
- Look for the sessions with Student Member discount that you have identified, and then click “Add to Cart”.
- Please double check the price (LE Paper 1: HKD638 each / LE Papers 7, 8, 12: HKD565 each) when you check out and proceed to payment.
- You will receive an email upon successful payment and enrolment.
To apply for Student Membership, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A completed Student Membership Application Form;
- A copy of your valid student card and/or academic transcript. The relevant document(s) should show clearly that you are doing a full-time programme with a post-secondary education institution;
- The annual fee is HKD300 per year (For our latest welcome offer, please click here.)
The completed application forms with valid documents will be considered by the HKSI Institute in around two weeks. On successful application for Student Membership, you will receive an email notification. Please follow the instructions above to enrol for the LE.
Act now to enjoy the discount!