Revised GSQE will be launched in September 2021
The revision on the syllabus for the Chinese Gold and Silver Exchange Society Qualification Examination (GSQE) was completed. The study manual will be published in electronic format along with the coming examination in September 2021.
What have been changed?
The GSQE structure remains unchanged and consists of two papers: Paper 1 for Dealers and Account Executives and Paper 2 for Managers. Examination questions of both papers will be based on the study manual where Paper 2 specific materials will be highlighted with “grey” color, i.e. Paper 1 will not consist of questions from these materials. Nevertheless, Paper 2 would cover the whole study manual while the main focus will be the greyed materials. In addition, the examination format will be changed from Paper-based Examination to Computer-based Examination.
eService available for GSQE Candidates
- Enrol GSQE through the HKSI Institute Online Portal
- eStudy Manual available for candidates to download
- Computer-based Examination (CBE)
- View your examination results in the CBE system immediately after the examination
- Notification of Results and HKSI Institute Certificate are available in the Online Portal within one year of the date of relevant examination
- Easily access your personalised Online Portal
- Update your personal information
- Retrieve your activity records
- Retrieve and print your receipt
A CBE system demonstration is available on our website. Candidates are suggested to familiarise themselves with this system prior to taking the CBE.
Email: [email protected]