Information Security and Cyber Risk Awareness (Global) 2023
*This is an updated version of TERRM22003001.
This course provides insight and guidance on how you can protect your firm from information security breaches and recognise the warning signs of cybercrime.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of password security
- Outline the most common cyberattacks that affect business worldwide and how to lessen their impact
- Apply safeguards to protect against social engineering
- Identify the consequences of adopting risky information security behaviours in the workplace
- Detail common information security pitfalls made in the workplace
- Discuss the importance of having and adhering to information security policies and procedures
• Password Security
• Social Engineering
• Insider Threats: Risky Behavior
• Insider Threats: Common Pitfalls
• Policies and Procedures