Business Ethics (Global) 2023
*This is an updated version of TERBE22001201.
This course provides you with an understanding of business ethics and the tools and knowledge you need to identify and deal appropriately with ethical workplace issues.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the difference between ethical and unethical behaviour;
- Recognise the consequences of unethical decisions;
- Identify any obligations placed upon you and your firm in relation to ethical best practices;
- Define what ethical behaviour means to you and your firm;
- Identify why some employees engage in unethical behaviour;
- Identify the impacts of ethical choices and behaviour;
- Explain how creating a firm ethical culture can inspire employees to do the right thing;
- Identify the frameworks components to make the right decision in a dilemma;
- Assess the ethical risks in day-to-day situations;
- Interpret business ethics concepts in order to make responsible decisions;
- Recall what to do when an ethical question arises or you observe misconduct;
- Identify the ethical and unethical behaviours while using social media; and
- Summarise the key concepts learned in this course
- Introduction and Background
- How do we define Ethical Behaviour?
- Code of Conduct
- Putting Ethics into Practice
- Social Media