Code of Conduct (Global)
This course is now retired and closed for enrolment. The updated version is now released. Click here for details.
This course will help you understand the importance of conducting business in accordance with legal, ethical and professional standards. You will also learn how to recognise and avoid legal and ethical pitfalls in your role as a firm employee.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe your obligation to follow international laws and regulations
- Identify types of conflicts of interests
- Identify insider trading
- Recall the importance of preventing bribery and corruption
- List the importance of protecting personal data
- Identify the need for an effective whistleblower program
- Recall the importance of corporate social responsibility
- Avoiding Conflicts of Interest
- Protecting Information
- Avoiding Insider Trading
- Preventing Bribery and Corruption
- Environmental, Social and Governance Issues