Fraud Prevention (Global)
This course is now retired and closed for enrolment. The updated version is now released. Click here for details.
Fraud is a global issue that threatens all economies, organisations and individuals with substantial financial and reputational losses.
This course will help you to understand financial fraud and the best practices for identifying and preventing it.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define fraud
- Identify the categories of fraud
- Describe the types of financial fraud
- Profile a fraudster using elements of the fraud triangle
- Give examples of internal and external fraud warning signs
- Summarise the systems and controls used to detect, prevent and report fraud
- Terms and Definitions Types of Financial Fraud
- Fraudster Profile
- Fraud Detection and Prevention
- Case Study Exercises